Re: Struggling with everything

Sorry you feel that way hon @Fluttershy1 but sometimes we do feel bad and that is ok to feel that way.

How do I stop a SH addiction @Snowie - am safe haven't done anything just asking

That is a really hard thing to do @Fluttershy1 I have SH lately and always seem to do the same thing to myself too. I try not too, but things just build up and then my SH thoughts just take over me. As much as I try and stop myself I fall back into bad habits.

I am sorry I can't give you an answer hon, all I can do is try and be around for you. I am glad you are safe and you haven't done anything to yourself. That is all you can try to do.

Sorry to hear @Snowie, are you safe at the moment? 

@Former-Member - am safe

Am safe @Fluttershy1 

Just lots of thoughts that I am trying to control.

It is good that you are safe hon. 

@Snowie - it can be hard sometimes. Really unsettling sometimes 

It can be hard and unsettling @Fluttershy1 

SH and SI thoughts are sometimes really hard to control and really hard to process at times.

All we can do is take it thought by thought and try to control them. Just like we take it day by day.

It shows just how much strength you have @Fluttershy1 to keep yourself safe.

Yeah @Snowie, I'm ordering take away for dinner as I can't be bothered cooking. I feel down. Am safe

Take away sounds like a good idea @Fluttershy1 

I had a cup of soup for dinner, couldn't be bothered anything else.

Will have to say goodnight hon. I didn't sleep well last night, up early this morning, so struggling to keep myself awake tonight.

I hope you get some sleep tonigh hon and tomorrow goes ok for you. Will check in on you tomorrow.

Oki night night @Snowie - am safe