Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: I can’t cope

Hey @Captain24  did your bubble bee arrive yet? My ordered came this morning!

hope your ok? 💕

No it hasn’t @Bow  😢. It is at the sorting facility an 1 1/2 away. So it’ll arrive tomorrow. 🤞

Im doing sort of ok at the moment, I just have a confusion that I think I need to work out and accept. It might help me sort out a few things and get my head together.

I have been following along with you. I hope you are doing a little better mentally and physically today. 

It just all got too hard. I feel so small. I have beaten myself up, or should I say down. I feel disheartened, I feel unworthy. I feel disgusted. I feel alone. I feel stupid. I feel dumb. 

Sitting with ya in that big pile of :pile_of_poo: @Captain24 

Hey @Captain24 sitting with you hun. It's okay to have had a strong response and to feel overwhelmed. Is there anything I can do to support you at the moment hun?

It’s a big pile of poo @Bow 

I don’t know @Jynx. I can’t even say how bad I feel right now. I can’t decipher my thoughts or feelings. 

Hey @Captain24 ,

I'm hearing it was a bit of a challenge, but I'm so grateful you connected with us.

I read there are a lot of thoughts (and feelings) going on for you right now.

I'm here if you want a chat - about anything.

I went in feeling ok. Came out a mess @Jynx @tyme 

Aww it happens @Captain24 it was a very big topic!! 

I will leave you with this pile of hugs before I skedaddle, and catch you upon my return week after next 😊

🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂

Have a good break @Jynx