Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Good luck with the gardening @NatureLover 

@Dimity wrote:

I'd like to be on top of the house and garden in case I lose my vision and family have to step in.

Oh gosh, that's frightening, @Dimity  😢

I am sending wishes that you don't lose your vision 🤞

With the probiotics, I am never sure whether to take them while I'm taking the antibiotics, or afterwards. I generally settle for afterwards. 

The soap that supposedly doesn't cause itching is $6.95 a bar, so yes, I would like a cheaper one if possible. I say "supposedly" as I've been on that soap now for a few days, and last night my palm was so itchy I scratched it raw 😣 I'm very disappointed, and have dropped the therapy lamp back to half an hour a day. 

I achieved nothing yesterday, not even laundry. This morning I also woke up late (never a good thing for me). However I'm going out for lunch today, so am trying to get myself together. Plus I need to go out early to get some shopping before the lunch, seeing I didn't go yesterday. 

Off to your thread to see your news... 

I hope you got through the shopping and enjoyed your lunch @NatureLover . It's so disappointing about the soap and the lightbox, and your poor hands must be very sore as well as itchy. 

It's unlike you to skip the laundry. I know what it's like to crash... From hints you've dropped in the past I do hope you're feeding yourself well at the moment. 

Thank you so much for your kind reply @Dimity , and for being attentive to remember it's unusual for me not to do laundry ❤️

I woke up so late yesterday (8am) that I had no time to come online before work. I'd had a bad night so I guess that explains it. This morning I was awake at 4.45am and felt good, put on a laundry wash. But I wish I could get into a regular habit of getting up at the same time every morning. 

I enjoyed my lunch out... I'm eating OK at the moment too, thanks.

Today I can stay home and do gardening and tidying plus more laundry. How about you? 

I find keeping a sleep routine hard too @NatureLover . I'm too anxious and uptight to settle at night then sleep into the next day although I set alarms  I've been waking several times during the night lately. 

I slept all morning then spoke to a couple of applicants this afternoon. I'm not really on top of housework other than some essential cleaning. I got another grocery delivery but it seems more expensive than when I shopped myself. Hopefully I'll be walking to the shops again soon.

Did you get into the garden? I raked leaves from the path and went for a short walk - a bit further this time. 

I didn't get the admin stuff done mea culpa. 

Good luck for tomorrow especially if you're tackling the blackberries. 

Well done for the essential cleaning and the grocery delivery @Dimity . Also for the raking and walking - that sounds like a very active day. 

I wish your sleep was better and more satisfying. 

I didn't get into the garden, and then last night I remembered it will be raining all weekend! Oops. It's not raining now but it's still dark so I will see if it's raining once it becomes light. 

I did do lots of laundry and also baked a marmalade pudding on impulse!

Home today so hopefully more tidying. 

Good luck with your day today 🤞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance