Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Daily Check In Space

Hey there @Healandlove  🌺🙂

No worries at all, more then happy to sit and hold space for what can be a very challenging place to be in 💜🌺

That’s really great news seeing your therapist helped, and further EMDR is being planned for you - especially after having experienced a bit of EMDR today and feeling a change 🙂🌺

It’s really hard to be in a place where the impact of traumas has a ripple effect, however I gently say that I see the bravery and hope that it takes to continue on, along with the resilience to cope while working towards moving forward, and how much this may not feel like a strength, but it totally is 🙂🌺💜

Thank you so much regarding getting things done - sometimes my physical health tries to capture my emotional health, which then influences how much I can get done, but I try my best to let my spirit and heart lead their own lives, and not be taken prisoner by my physical state, if that makes sense? 🙂🌺

Yes, divorce is hard, no doubt…but, there are times when sticking it out through hard times is what matters, as opposed to releasing the bond - the difference imho and in my experience, was when the direction changed from both of us trying to pull things in the same direction while maintaining commitment to each other (what makes it worth trying), to one of truly going in different directions with different purposes other than trying to collectively make things better. I felt, while there was connection, there was hope 🙂🌺

Having said that though, everybody’s situation is different, and there’s different aspects of connection and resilience that can endure💜🙂

Happy to hold space anytime Healandlove 🙂🌺💜

I hope your therapy session helped and that you are feeling a bit better now 😊 @Healandlove

@Bee36 thank you so much. I do feel better but anxiety creeps in. Friday night us movie night with the kids at home so that's nice. I'm looking forward to that. Hope you are having a nice evening 😊 🥰

hello @Healandlove , @Bee36 , @Former-Member , @defaultusername 

sorry about yesterday , today is not a great day , trying to relax 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that @Shaz51 💜💜

Please don’t apologise - life happens 💜🌺

I hope the day can settle and things can improve for you ❤️‍🩹🫂🌺

thanks @Former-Member 

mr shaz has gone to bed 

i am going to make a coffee, I would like to sit outside but it is raining and hot and i have all the washing under the patio 

so i will sit here in the aircon with the coffee and the forum 😁

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like Mr Shaz is a bit exhausted - I hope the sleep can help him feel better 🙂🌺

I hope it cools down soon and the rain settles - then your washing could dry a little quicker 🙂🌺

However it sounds like being inside is the place to be right now ☺️ with a coffee and all us peoples connecting online 🙌🏻😊🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Shaz51  💜🌺

I hope your evening is going ok, and Mr Shaz is doing as well as possible, and the very best for tomorrow, for Mr Shaz’ surgery 🙂🫂🌺💜

Thank you @Former-Member 

Have to be up at the hospital at 6am which is 60kms away so a very early morning and not sure how long to wait 

Sister inlaw is being or driver xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

💜🌺🫂🙂 @Shaz51 

have a safe trip, and take good care of yourself as you look after Mr Shaz 💜🙂🫂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance