Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Thanks @Snowie. I’m sure we have all had difficult phone calls from work. My CM said that it’s unfortunate but think of it as a birthday present. I need the distraction though. 

I'm actually beginning to wonder if it's soon time to look into another field of work @Captain24 . I've held this thought in me for a while.

Not because you are not good at your job, but just some of the things that have happened may be questionable in terms of your mental health.

As for your achievements, I agree you have done exceptionally well today!

It's so cold here. Is it warmer for you?

Sounds like you are making most of your day @Captain24 

Are you doing anything tonight?

There is no where around here that pays the same so I can afford my mortgage. @tyme. I just have to learn to better cope. But I do agree it can be unhealthy

It’s cold now but lunchtime was reasonably nice. We did have a frost this morning so it usually means a nice day. 

We had dinner last night @Snowie because we thought I’d be at work today. I did think of Thai takeaway but I just can’t leave the house again. 

I have just had a meltdown and did things I said I wouldn’t do. It’s been a big day though. 

Can it you get delivery @Captain24?

Just getting Pizza's here

Too busy looking after D to cook. Plus it's Friday

Nah… no delivery out here. @Snowie. I’m not hungry anyway. I’ve eaten a lot today! 

Pizza’s are easy and good. 

How is D doing

Yep nice and easy @Captain24 S has a few friends over so something everyone will eat.

D is going ok. Just keeping on top of pain meds so she doesn't get too sore. Think she might have jelly for tea!

Have you got much planned for the weekend?

Poor thing. @Snowie. Pain meds are good. Hopefully the pain eases for her soon. 

Jelly is good, I was thinking ice cream but maybe it’s too cold. 

Nah.. no plans, other than mow and wash the car. I need to find something though. @tyme Suggested walking the dogs and brunch so they are things I can try and do. I appreciate the suggestions 

Do you have plans? 

Are you home alone tonight for your bday? You going to have a party with your babies tonight? @Captain24 

giphy

You made me laugh @tyme 😹 

Yeah home alone. Thats what dinner was last night. I’m just watching tv with both of them on my lap and I gave them a bone each so they are happy. 

Im thinking ice cream for dinner so they will like that too! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance