Re: I can’t cope

Im in bed too @Bow But no meds for me. If I go near them I can’t be trusted. 

I hope you sleep well and tomorrow is better for you too

Do your treating team know your not taking your meds @Captain24  all sorts of things can happen if you go off them cold turkey!…. Trust me I know!

No they don’t @Bow. I don’t see them very often. I don’t have an appointment with my GP or an appointment with my Pdoc. I do see my CM next week though.

If it takes me out then that’s ok. 

I don’t care anymore 

Hi @Captain24 

It is good to hear that reached out for support. 

I am really concerned about you. Can you think of anything that can make you feel a bit better? Maybe a cuppa? 

We are here with you 

Sorry everyone fr how I’ve been. It’s really tough right now and I just don’t want to be alive but I need to back it off in here and stop making it all about me. 

Im at work and will be for the next 3 days so you won’t have to hear from me as much. 

Sorry. 

@Captain24  I'm concerned you've stopped taking your meds - I knew you had stopped your sleep meds but I didn't know you had stopped your psych meds? 😢

That might explain why you're feeling so low and battling such high levels of SI? 

I wanted to say - your mother is there to look after your father if he has a hip replacement. I really hope you can go in for your second admission and not let the hip replacement stop you. You are not being selfish at all. 

I can empathise withe the heavy body feeling you mentioned 🫂

Well done for making it to the Irish dance performance when you didn't think you could. 

I hope work goes OK for you now and the next 3 days...

Hi @Captain24

I am so sorry to hear about how things are going and how you're feeling. When is your next appointment with your GP/psych/pdoc? It might be a good idea to let them know what's been happening and about your meds situation.

We're all here for you, and I know it might just be words on a screen, but there are actual human beings behind them who care a lot about you ❤️ Please stay safe 

Sorry….

Heya @Captain24  ,

I'm only just catching up on the posts, but I guess you are at work now. 

Feel free to tag me when you're free.

Thinking of you.

Hope the admission works out.