Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF @TAB hey cool friends, settling in at work here. Hope you're both okay.

@TAB hey tabby, hope your jaw is okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

that's good @Meowmy 

I am up again now. Got a few things today. My new hobby is getting solar quotes it seems. got one at 10am, another follow up at 12, then DES appt in bigtown at 1pm

Got an email from RSL other day asking for feedback on DVA, which had been having all the trouble with GP. I replied , complaining, thought that's the end of it.

Got email saying from CEO (who knows) offering to do things and saying best to deal with them first. well hallelujah. only reason joined RSL ok 4 years ago was to try and get help but couldnt even go there mostly, let alone ask people

I wrote in email not real veteran anyway, but they wrote some nice things back, saying well you did same training etc. Made be think lying in bed this morning with gut pains from drinking. Maybe I do deserve better ? maybe I can still become a person ??..🙂

..so someone is going to come and see me at home, ha ha lol. also got 3 appts w psych thru Open Arms to fit in when go to class  else take forever for them to come to bigtown

TAB
Senior Contributor

I managed to eat without upsetting it @Meowmy  not like yesterday lol 

Thanks

Dentist tomorrow.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @StuF  you too. getting moving slowly  here. just got 2nd quote for solar, its $2k more than 'subject to site inspection' one with same gear, same brands

I texted local sparky. if he is in ballpark he gets the job. just testing the waters/new hobby of getting quotes re others lol

@TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 

Thinking of you all today.

Hopefully today is a better day!

@TAB hey tabby, good new re DVA . Hope the day pans out well.

@Oaktree thanks oaktree. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I might run out of excuses for my life if counselling goes well @Meowmy  lol

okay had not -so good experiences with it in the past anyways lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

way better than I felt at 5am @Oaktree  lol thanks

Good Morning to you and @Glisten @SmilingGecko 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance