Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @StuF @StuF hey cool friends, just got home . Had a buttered bread roll. Hope you're all okay

@Meowmy @TAB @SmilingGecko @Glisten @StuF 

Don’t know why I bothered tagging as its broken. I went into The Crown today to book tickets for Wicked. Got a show right after Christmas. Going with my daughter and my Sister. Tickets were so expensive. $210 each. I only need to pay for one ticket between 2 of us though as I have a companion card. So I guess that’s not bad value. I won’t ask my daughter to pay for her ticket though. Then we went and had a cuppa. My sister and her carer and I. While we were doing that my daughter rang so that was nice as she was able to say hi to her Aunt. Came home and went to bunnings. Got 2 clamps - Originally $65 marked down to $20 for both. Excellent love a special. We also got liquid nails and some 100mm screws. Going to fix a bit of wood on the carport and then put a coach bolt through later

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, cold quiet winter night. Sane not working well ha ha. Hope you're all okay.

@Oaktree hey oaktree, sounds a good outing.  Hope you're warm and happy. Just had shower. Chilling now

TAB
Senior Contributor

just leave food outside til they get used to getting fed ? @SmilingGecko  everyday, same time, then cat got gamer and gamer til it wouldnt run away 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Meowmy  sorry, got sidetracked. fire burning. cat doing its thing somewhere. picking up a coffee table tomorrow. just hydrating and computer

TAB
Senior Contributor

Goodnight @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby, very nice re fire,vat and coffee table. Hope you enjoy computer and hydration. Not up to much. Just chilling.

Sane not working is cramping my style. People not responding because they are not gettIng messages. Maybe Sane has gotten too big for their software? Dunno but I hope they can fix it longterm

Hey @Oaktree ,

Sorry to hear. I haven't read the messages above, but is this referring to tags?

I know we had a scheduled maintenance this morning 2-6am AEST. You can read about it here:

https://saneforums.org/t5/Forum-News-and-Updates/Upcoming-Enhancements-to-SANE-Forums-Thanks-to-Your...

If there are any other tech issues, feel free to email us so we know about them and can look into it! I hear how frustrating it can be!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance