Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy 

My friend is actually on a trip and I am just helping the daughter’s carer with the morning routine 

I hope it all goes well @Bill16 !

Hey @Meowmy  I hope second job is going ok

@TAB  I hope you have a nice nap

I spent all morning having fun with boxes for Lifeline. My back is feeling it, but should be fine. Don't need a gym at this rate! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

just got up from nap here @Meowmy  not the best, should have tried to do more b4 nap. has knocked me. see if can wake up a bit, else not mauch happening rest of today

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, glad you're both okay. Quite relaxing at second job today. One and half hours to weekend ha

Bring on the weekend @Meowmy !

TAB
Senior Contributor

you'll be used to it before long @StuF  Sounds good @Meowmy .

finally emptied soup pot as have ingredients for another batch, through last bowl or so out. made some sus looking bubbles last time boiled it lol . After moving about and trip to loo thing might go back to bed again here. sunny and cold. Been very windy all day since early morning ..wind 'whistling through gaps in old house like live in a shed lol  ok air bricks every room, need to cover them up , der, obsolete apparently

That I will @TAB 

Reminded me that I much prefer a relatively physical job over a gym. Sure, it's not the same, but yeah. I mean, it's relatively low impact as far as physical work goes...but it beats sitting on my a*** all day

As for your soup - when it starts winking at you from the saucepan it's time to start afresh!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Myeh that last bowl had I eaten it, fraught w danger @StuF 

Wisdom @TAB  lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance