Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hello @Oaktree Sunday 21st July at the end of this week is a full moon. I'm soaking my crystals in salt water outside in sunlight for the next few days to put out under the moon on Sunday. Just letting you know in case you were wondering about the next full moon date

@TAB @Oaktree @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends , done work. Got a few days off. Not feeling well. At Cafe, hope to cheer up soon. Hope you're all okay

Oh my stars! The no Notification issue is pushing my anxiety button today.

I didn’t get enough sleep.

Fell asleep past midnight, awake at 5am

Headache now 

Time to take some painkillers and sleep 

Or sauna? No I should sleep, right?

@SmilingGecko @TAB @Meowmy @Oaktree @StuF 

Don't know if this is for you, but maybe meditate for an hour @Glisten its the equivalent of many hours of rejuvenating sleep. If i feel yuk after a sleepless night i remember to meditate and that awful feeling of not having any sleep just goes away.

@TAB hey tabby, strolled around. N9w at hairdresser to cover grey ha ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Go to Happy Hour @Meowmy and check some people out.. 

cold and raining here. had huge nap. got warm after a while, then didnt want to get out of bed. lit fire now. Cat outside somewhere getting wet

I had a cat here a few weeks ago @TAB and he wanted to come in. If he comes back I will lure him in the house. Got some cat food. He usually is in the neighbourhood if hes the same cat I'm thinking of. He was stunned to see me when i stepped out the door but it worked out to be a good icebreaker with him ending up following me in the yard

I didn’t know that @SmilingGecko about meditation and sleep.

I don’t know if I have the discipline for for it atm.

G

@TAB hey tabby, strolled around and had massage. Back is better after. Nice re fire and cat. Will be going home soon. Talk then

Yes meditation has been a good fallback strategy for me and always works. I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight @Glisten to make up for last night. Hopefully you will feel better by tomorrow. I'm about to wind down for the night and am switching this computer off. Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance