Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

thing going mad @Meowmy  other side jaw starting to throb , must be wisdom teeth lolo .. ha ha ha ha getting wisdom age 62 ha ha har lolo ........................

@TAB hey tabby, sorry about your jaw pain. Pray can get through the night until dentist 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TAB
Senior Contributor

that was without meds else would be at hospital ha ha @Meowmy  lol got old cures from chemist 

@TAB I doubt you'd getter any cheaper elsewhere. There used to be peer-to-peer lending during the world wide economic crash. The banks wouldn't issue loans so people had to seek citizen loans via online portals. Don't know how the interest rates would compare. But it was decentralised banking where you could loan money off ordinary people which was administered officially online. Don't know if they are still operating

TAB
Senior Contributor

can get interest free loans @SmilingGecko  was for white goods etc NILS 

@TAB Yeah I'm familar with NILS but upper limit is like $3000 to cover large purchases like vehicles. The peer-to-peer is a good alternative if you don't have a good enough credit rating but up to 10% of people default on their loans so its risky for lenders. The interest rates vary. I haven't checked in with peer-to-peer in years but it was an interesting concept to bypass banks and get loans from ordinary people.  They get more interest for loaning out money compared to their bank account savings interest with their financial institution

TAB
Senior Contributor

I own a house , paid off, ok current value like $180k and they wont lend me $5000 at 20 % ha ha thats hilarious. I have like $50k cash anyways lolo  who cares @SmilingGecko 

@TAB hey tabby, glad you can contain tooth pain tonight. Just hot home after walk.

G'day mate @Jacques how's everything going brother?

@Bill16 @Meowmy 

Sorry to hear that the black dog is troubling you both. You are in my thoughts and prayers if you believe in that sort of thing. I hope you will feel better soon. Try and do something nice for yourselves.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance