Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

exciting re surprise @Oaktree  thats good, enjoy

TAB
Senior Contributor

can ran away back to its master , it was meowing, but not to me. Then went over side fence to where the vampire lives lol the person who sleeps during day and never leaves house lol @Meowmy  no, nothing on today, think shop for snacks soon. got someone trying to sell me solar panels, will see if it makes sense re $, have another ph appt w them tomorrow, then dentist then DES provider thursday

hope things get better for you 

@Oaktree   Hi Oaktree hope you are well today. my ex who has early dementia swears like never before! problem is he is teaching my middle son all this colourful language .... tbh i hate it.

@TABs hey beautiful cat 🙂  hoping you get to go for a walk before it gets too hot.x

@Oaktree  Nwww so cute! I love those moments 💝

TAB
Senior Contributor

..going to be short walk @greenpea  lol very windy

G'day cool forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @Oaktree @StuF @greenpea @Glisten @Jacques hope you have a great day 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope youve been okay @Bill16 

@Bill16  hey hun how are you going? beautiful weather here light cool breeze sunny day.  @TAB s  take care on your walk TABsx

@Bill16 Thank you mate. I hope you have a good day.

What are you up to? What’s keeping you busy?

I don’t usually complain about rain 🌧️ 

But this much rain doesn’t help when I’m digging trenches for agri water pipes.

Tennis elbow is a b!tch. Got to keep restrapping it because I sweat the strapping off.

Onward 👉🏼

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance