Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Glisten - wow! Remember how we spoke about getting dripping taps fixed? I asked a plumber and it would cost close to $1000 to change the cartridge on 6 taps. That bites!

@ENKELI , you are right in saying you shouldn't feel bullied into resigning. I really hope it works out for you because you said you like the work... 

is that on mixer taps @tyme  ? thing the guts of them around $100 prob takes 5-10mins each , lots videos on youtube 😊 i mean the taps w one handle ok normal tap bodies (cartridges) like $12 ea lol 

usually its just the washer ($1 tops)  so poss $6 to fix ?

Yeah @TAB . I'm heading that way. I can't justify paying $1k on mixer taps that I can youtube, but can't be bothered. I guess I'm paying for the price of 'cbb' lol.

I think they just need a new cartridge and each cartridge is about $20 or so.

hmm thats a lot of money for nothing @tyme  surely you could find someone to do it for what it costs ie dont need to be a plumber, anyone can do it.

Yeah, that's what my sister said @TAB 

And I can't lie.... I DO have the time to do it... 

Let's just say I'm lazy @TAB lol

I'll get there.

get yr sister to help you or get her to find someone. one of those gig sites or F B

i got a guy to insulate my ceiling (materials supplied) for $200.  he wasnt qualified, was experienced, wasnt working, picked him up from 30 ks away and dropped him off after 

I offered hourly rate or fixed price he went for price was done in like 3 hours. Good on him. Think the money was already spent from the feel of phone calls he was making and gettingme to drop him at dift place to go to picked up. His life. he got the job done, he got the money .😊 @tyme 

@tyme thanks lovely. 

I'm going to do some thinking and praying over the weekend and see what the Lord wants me to do.

I miss Birdofparadise8 heaps too which is also making me feel sad.

I know I have lots of friends here to talk to.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. 

@Glisten Dockers are #3 on the ladder, one of the guys I work with reckons we'll beat Hawthorn by 100. I said I didn't think so. He's been wearing his Dockers beanie all week, I hope to see it on him next week too!

Have a great weekend 😀 ♥️

Yeah, my sis tends to do that sort of stuff. Shop around for the cheapest @TAB 

Me on the other hand? I just pay everything... 

I guess that's the difference between having to be savvy because you have 7 mouths to feed and me who lives alone.

Please know that members can still read the posts on the forums @ENKELI 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance